The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Department of Defense and JPEO JTRS of the linked web sites, or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) sites, the United States Department of Defense and JPEO JTRS does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD web site.
- This is a World Wide Web site for official information about Joint Tactical Radio System (JTRS). It is provided as a public service by Joint Program Executive Office (JPEO) JTRS. The purpose is to provide information about JTRS to the general public.
- Information presented on this JTRS public website is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this Web site are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigation and to maintain required correspondence files, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used to simply determine how many users are accessing the site, which pages are the most popular, and, from time to time, from which top level domain users are coming. This data is scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please call 619-524-4601.